Monday, October 3, 2011

Bauduccco Panettone with Chocolate sauce

I was  selected to receive  a sample of Bauducco Panettone  with Choc. chips to try as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker  program with  Bauducco Panetone.

   I love Panettone, with its  rich buttery flavor and the fruit. I was excited to try the Panettone with choc. chips.
I decided to make a simple dessert.  I cut the Panettone into 4 sections. Took  one of the sections and cut  slices 1 inch thick.
In a med. skillet  I  melted coconut oil to add to the sweetness and lightly toasted the Panettone slices till golden brown on each side. Place on a plate to cool.
To make the  Chocolate Sauce..
Ingredients

2 squares of Semi sweet dk chocolate
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
¾ cup sugar
½ cup evaporated milk
½ teaspoon vanilla

In a med. saucepan melt the butter  on med. Heat then add the chocolate , stirring constantly, while stirring add the sugar, milk and vanilla, stir till creamy and remove  from heat.
  On a dessert plate place 2 slices of toasted Panettone  and drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment